Monday, May 30, 2011

Is it June yet?

So I think May has been one of the most challenging months of my life, in every way possible.
To those of you who read my blog, I’m asking for prayer.
I teach 2 Peter and Jude in less than 2 weeks. Amidst all the distractions, things I’m trying to process, decisions I’m trying to make, I’m feeling more than a little crazy.
Please pray for my clarity of mind, that I will be able to hear God above all the other voices in my life.
Please pray that I can focus and present these books in a way that would honor God, and also that God will be speaking to me through them.

I am encouraged today by Peter as I study..
2 Peter 3:8,9- “ do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some think of slowness, but is patient with you…”

I’m so thankful that God is in charge of time, and His timing in my life is perfect, whether or not it feels good or is hard.
Leaving Kona in 1 month....I guess I'll have to change the title of this blog!
Don't want even a minute to go to waste.
Holding onto His promises!
Thank you for your prayers, I think they’ve been keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment