Thursday, October 7, 2010

School is officially in session...

So school has started! We started classes on Monday, teaching the inductive Bible Study method. I really like my class, they're fun. We have 24 students and so far they seem to be grasping the method for the most part. Some of the girls are feeling really overwhelmed and there have been some tears, so I am trying to just be there for them as much as I can. I can relate SO much to them, as I remember feeling every emotion that they're going through. Please pray for my students, that they will be able to stay calm and not allow their emotions to override what God wants to speak to them in this time. My first teaching is early next week, I'm still terrified, but it's really coming together. God has been showing me what He wants me to share and how, so I'm very thankful for that!
Still apartment hunting, no luck so far...please pray that God will bring the right place up at the right time.
God continues to amaze me and I just can't believe how good life is! I feel so alive knowing I am in the centre of His will...what a great God we serve.
thank you for your prayers, hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi rachel, we're praying for you! Love reading your blog....
    we'll be missing you at home this weekend. We love you and we're very proud of you!
    love mama

    ReplyDelete